Park Min Young‘s latest Instagram post is going viral.
On January 15, Park Min Young seemingly responded to her most recent controversy on Instagram.
Dispatch Reveals Actress Park Min Young Lied About Financial Ties With Controversial Ex-Boyfriend
Earlier, Dispatch revealed the actress had received a large sum of money from her alleged criminal ex-boyfriend Kang Jong Hyun.
In an Instagram post, the actress alludes to the controversy, writing that she is “Sick of it all” before stating that she believes the truth will prevail.
Sick of it all. But I believe that the truth will ultimately prevail and, now I have the strength to protect my fans. Don’t worry.
— Park Min Young
The Instagram post immediately went viral among netizens who criticized her for being “Thick-skinned” in the face of controversy.
- From now on, I can’t help but think badly of her fans. The phrase, ‘You are the company you keep,’ exists for a reason.
- She must feel invincible because her drama is doing well despite the controversy, LOL. Well, I’m boycotting it.
- She must have been exonerated of any legal ramifications. But still, I don’t think this is anything to brag about.
- Look at the photo she selected, LOL. Her fans will then go on how bad they feel for her.
- How to give your fans a truck-load of grief…
Meanwhile, the actress has since admitted receiving the money but has denied that the money was for her. Read Park Min Young’s response to the controversy in the link below.
Park Min Young Responds To Dispatch’s Damning Exposé